How to use the online-timer
How can i set the timer?
- 1. Click the "Change time" button if you want to set a specific time
- 2. Select values for hours, minutes and seconds
- 3. Press the button "Set the timer"
- 4. Click on "Start" to start the timer
Timer functions explanation
- Start: Starts the timer
- Pause: Pauses the timer
- Stop: Resets the timer
- Change time: Change the time for the timer
Timer - Definitions & use cases
What is a timer?
A timer is a specialized form of a clock, which is used to measure predefined time intervals.
Why do you need a timer?
A timer is always useful when a task has to be completed in a time window and you need to know how much time is left. Typical applications for a timer are cooking, learning or sleeping.
What is the difference between a timer and a stopwatch?
A timer counts down the specified time interval and indicates how much time remains. A stopwatch starts at the value 0 and then adds each additional elapsed time unit.
Choose a specific time for your online timer
Set a time